Current suppliers: Tools and resources
Enbridge’s vision is to be the leading energy delivery company in North America, and our suppliers are part of making that vision a reality.
We strive to provide our suppliers with the appropriate tools and resources necessary to achieve that vision.
Enbridge is in the midst of a phased ERP (financial system) transformation beginning on April 6, 2021. This will have an impact on invoicing. See below to understand if you are impacted.
Purchase order information
- Only applies to entities impacted on April 6, 2021
- View the last page for the list of applicable Enbridge entities
Supplier Code of Conduct (PDF)
Payment terms: Enbridge standard payment terms are net 60 days from the date the invoice is received by Accounts Payable unless otherwise legislated or agreed to upon within a contract when permissible per applicable law.
Invoice submission location by Enbridge entity (PDF)
* Updated to show impact on April 6, 2021.
Invoice requirements (Pre-ERP transformation) (PDF)
* Unchanged requirements for entities not impacted on April 6, 2021
* View page 2 for the list of Enbridge entities subject to these invoice requirements
Invoice requirements (Post-ERP transformation) (PDF)
* New requirements for entities impacted on April 6, 2021
* View Page 2 for the list of Enbridge entities subject to these new invoice requirements
* Watch the Supplier Invoice Requirements training video
Invoice and supplier account inquiries
Accounts Payable Helpdesk:
- Phone: 1-855-252-1066
- Email: APfirstname.lastname@example.org
To escalate a new or existing issue, please call the Accounts Payable Helpdesk and mention that you wish to escalate the issue. You will need to provide your issue ticket number (if one already exists) to the Helpdesk agent.
Supplier self-service portal for invoice payment status
(currently only available for invoices billed to legacy Spectra Energy companies)